Monday, August 18, 2008

iPhone 3G wholesale at ErdSupply

Hello!

My name is Kelsey Conner and this is my blog. I'm sitting here in class bored as usual and posting from my iPhone 3G - the coolest device ever created! Yea I'm not even kidding this Intro to Electronics class is ridiculous. My teacher is wearing this aweful spotted blouse.. i'm having 50's flashbacks let me tell you.

Soo the other day I got my wholesale iPhone in the mail finally. It took like 3 days but it was totally worth the wait. I only paid $304.86 with free shipping which is a damn good deal! I had to pay a $30 membership fee to join the site though so I actually spent $334.86 total instead of $400-$500 at the AT&T store. I didn't even have to go to the AT&T store to activate it - I just plugged it in to iTunes and registered it. ohhh yeaaa!! ;->

So the real question is.. what is the coolest application on the iPhone? Is it the lightsaber? maybe it's the GPS tracking for your friends and family with the loopt iPhone app? Every time I turn on my iSaber little schipperke goes nuts - she tries to attack me and get all crazy! It's too funny you really have to try it yourself.

Ok well class is almost over finally! If you still don't have an iPhone 3G like a loser than you have to check out erdsupply.com - some of the best electronics prices i've ever seen.

Outs
-Kelsey